Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Four Months and Growing!

My goodness! My little baby almost isn't a little baby! Alette turned 4 months on the 8th. I obviously knew she was going to grow, but I had no idea it would be this quickly and I also didn't think she was going to be so enormous (call me naive, I know Nick and I are slightly above average in height but since she was average when she came out I figured she would keep at that and MAYBE be a little bit above, but o was I wrong).

My Porcelain Doll

New Stats:

Weight: 17lbs
Height: 27"
She currently wears 6-9 month onesies


Alette playing with her ball (her favorite toy)

Alette holding her bottle

Alette can/ likes to:

- Roll over! She has rolled over twice just before hitting her 4 month marker (just by a couple days)
- Sit-up, she can't do it all by herself yet but she loves to be upright to see everything.
- Eats rice cereal, she was a little picky at first but she's getting use to it.
- LOVES standing!
- Still LOVES her baths, it's surprising what a little warm water can do to her mood!
- LAUGHS! I absolutely LOVE IT! I love when she does her funny little giggle.
- Lay in bed with her mommy and daddy. In the morning when I'm too lazy to get out of bed for good I go and get Alette when she wakes up and she'll lay beside us and talk up a storm. (She's probably telling us to get our lazy butts out of bed)
- Enjoys playing with her toys, she realized she can grab things!
- Likes it when daddy tosses her in the air.

She's the best thing since sliced bread!



3 comments:

Skoot D said...

She is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the puckered lips!!! You guys are SOOOOOOO lucky!!!!! MY...LY!!!!!

Erika said...

I can't believe how big she's getting either! Does she have cute chunky thighs? I just want to give her a big kiss!

Colleen said...

So I had to look up Elijah's 4 month stats to compare. :)

26 1/2 inches and 16 lbs. 5 oz. My short genes have had an impact, who knew? Can't wait to see her and you guys soon!

Post a Comment