Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Little Inconvenience...


 The first week (23 weeks left to go) of the new semester ended on Saturday. I was SO THRILLED that I would be able to spend time with Nick and even better we were going to go to the beach! But..... of course something HAD to happen, It started to rain! In fact it ended up raining the ENTIRE day. The day actually didn't turn out bad it was a nice relaxing day, despite not being able to bask in the nice sun that had been out the entire week leading up to the Saturday. Nick and I still enjoyed the day and enjoyed being in each others company. SO! That brings us to today, Which is a Tuesday some of Nick's friends wanted to celebrate us getting married so we are going to go down and meet them. Nick made a wonderful suggestion about going to the beach. It started to rain. Yup, I was staring out the window thinking you have got to be kidding me, Eventually it did stop and we were still able to go. Nick also came home and the first thing he said to me is " Honey, you are going to kill me." I was thinking what does he mean. Did he get kicked out of school (haha, very unlikely. But it still circled around in my head). Turns out he had just lost his school ID, the credit card, the insurance card, and a few other cards. He was already very upset and surprisingly enough I was not bothered by it( Him losing the cards). Which I was very grateful for because about 45 minutes later one of the other members in the Branch found all of the cards and called him and told him he found it!  I am beginning to learn that almost anything in life is not as convenient as I or even WE would like it to be. I guess what I have to learn is just roll with it. It isn't too bad really. As long as you have a great spouse and some patience everything will turn out just fine.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Nothing is ever good after your husband says, honey you're going to kill me. I'm glad it all worked out.

Kuulei and Nick said...

Yeah, I'm very thankful it did too. :)

Kuulei and Nick said...

I am going to start saying..honey you are going to wake me alive!

Post a Comment