Monday, May 24, 2010

Alette's Blessing

Alette was blessed on May 9th, 2010. A day after she hit 1 month. She is growing so fast, and looks so adorable in these pictures. Nick's mom is a seamstress, a very good one too, she made Alette's blessing dress and it turned out to be absolutely beautiful! After her blessing my brother and Nick's family and friends came over to the house and had a nice little get together. It was nice to spend the day with family, my parents weren't able to make it but, I will be able to go to Hawaii in a couple months so that my family can spend some time with Alette. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

She's so perfect!
(I know I'm being bias, but just look at her!)
Notice how blue her eyes are! Nick and I both have brown eyes, I know they have a chance of changing but with how light they are I am pretty sure she will be our blonde hair/blue eyed beauty!
I had to post this one because I love it when she makes this face.
Our first family photo!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Jenni really did an amazing job on that dress. She looked beautiful!

Justin & Ashlee said...

You look great Kuulei! I love the dress, so beautiful! Hope you guys are settling okay in the big city!

Amanda said...

You guys are such a gorgeous family!! And Alette really is a beauty.

Sara and Dustin said...

I love your family picture. You guys look fantastic! I can't believe you're here!! I'm excited to see you soon and meet pretty little Alette!

Leonani said...

Love the pics guys! :) Miss you so much!

Erika said...

Oh I wish I could just squish her!!

Post a Comment