Thursday, April 9, 2009

If They Mated


I remember the Conan O'brian show. I loved that show. My favorite thing he would do is "If They Mated". He would show different compilations of celebrity faces to come up with funny faces. In fact, I think if you go here you can see some! Anyway, I was done studying for the day and Ku'ulei and I wondered what our kids would look like so we decided to take matters into our own hands. From left to right are the twins, Gretchen and Gertrude and on the right is our son Tim. Don't worry we won't really name our kids that and I am sure they will be much better looking too.

3 comments:

Bro Heber said...

those 2 on the left are absolutely terrifying!

leinani45 said...

I can only hope for my future nieces and nephews... ;)

Erika said...

It's like the family album on How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. You just need some Lederhosen or however you'd spell that.
My favorite thing on Conan was "In the year 2000"

Post a Comment